Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fife Police detective Jeff Nolta outreach

This email came in today from the Fife Police detective and omits any content or reason for his inquiry.  Sounds official but weird. Maybe he's investigating undue influence? On second thought, according to Mr. John Nolta, at 7pm this evening, not even 12 hours since he first emailed me, Mr. Nolta states:
"This concerns a criminal allegation made by Ken Luce. I am not able to conduct an interview via  email. I will complete my investigation without your statement. 

Det Nolta

###

Please contact me by phone at your earliest convenience, 253-896-8257.


Jeff Nolta
Detective

Fife Police Department
“A professional police agency that is reflective of the community and its needs.”
3737 Pacific Hwy E., Fife, WA
Jeff nolta, Fife police, ken luce, luce law firm

detective nolta, Fife police, ken luce, Jeff nolta, city of Fife

###

No comments:

Post a Comment