Thursday, July 6, 2017

Response to Wa Attorney Licensing Board

Written via email in response to attached complaint of Mr. Kenyon E. Luce's confusion that I am an attorney.  I am not, just representing myself. 

Dear Washington State Practice of Law Board:

This evening, July 5th, 2017, I just now am in receipt of your letter dated June 30, 2017. I am a victim of domestic violence and participate in the Washington State Address Confidentiality program and mail is delayed an additional 2 business days and given the holiday weekend, am not able to make your deadline to respond 14 days before your July 20, 2017 hearing.  I am not an attorney but a pro-se individual and an heir to my late-mother in representing myself through her probate proceedings, in which Mr. Luce was hired to oversee and should be managing without any partiality and privately through mediation and not the court system for his own profit.  I have asked him and the court to settle matters through mediation and not through litigation, Mr. Luce refuses to do say and enjoys wasting people's time. 

It should be noted that there is an open investigation with the Washington State Bar Association Office of Disciplinary Counsel against Mr. Luce's bar #3081.  It is my belief that he is retaliating against me with this complaint as he has practiced law for over 50 years and somehow believes he is above the law.  It is also my understanding that Mr. Luce's daughter, Al'an Luce, once employed at the Luce Law Firm is now employed within the Attorney General's office who oversees these types of complaints.  My concern is there is already a conflict of interest within the Practice of Law Board which will favor Mr. Luce and it frightens me that I do not have a fair time frame to respond nor to seek legal counsel. 

It is my understanding, while I am not an attorney, the right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.  Article 19 of the UDHR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include the freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice."

I hereby ask for 30 days from today's receipt to respond to your complaint.  Your July 20th hearing would require that I submit a response by the end of today (14 days in advance) and even a layman would agree that it is impossible and unjust. The complaint appears to be over 100 pages and I have not even read its entirety. I work full time and am not a lawyer. 

I kindly ask you consider my request for a 30 day time frame (July 30, 2017 deadline) to properly respond to the allegations before me and for you to enter a decision on my continuance request by Thursday, July 6, 2017.  Further, I request to attend in person your July 20th, 2017 meeting, please confirm the location meeting place and time.  

Thank you,
H.J.E.L.B.

Below, images of Mr. Luce's complaint:
practice of law board washington state wsba
wsba practice law without a license





ken luce associates Fife probate attorney

Kitsap bank, jim Davis, Fife commercial bank, white collar crime

practice of law board washington state

No comments:

Post a Comment